Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kristine's Menu



I have been so bad about posting my menu. I have been planning it out, but the last time I planned it out, I threw away my list and just never got fully organized after that. No point in planning a menu if you don't follow it!  Here is my menu for the week.

Sunday: Tri tip steak and mashed potatoes. Salad.
Monday: BBQ chicken chop salad -  I have had this on my list of things to make and am FINALLY making it
Tuesday: Baked Ziti. Salad. - I liked it so much I am already making it again. It is SO easy. Have you made it yet?
Wednesday: California Club Pizza - I'm obsessed. Someone told me that they made this and it was kind of plain. However, they didn't put bacon on it. The bacon is NECESSARY! It adds a lot of salty flavor. Don't leave it out!
Thursday: Orange Chicken. Rice. Broccoli - this chicken has also been on my list for probably over a year!
Friday: Jordan will be at a football game, so I will probably be stuck at home eating leftovers :)
Saturday: Beef Tacos. Another recent repeat, but they were deeeeeelicious.

4 comments:

Gaengy

Sounds delish...copied your pizza recipe, looking forward to the reviews on your new recipes to try!

Gaengy

Looks delish! Copied your pizza recipe, looking forward to your reviews on your new recipes!

Gaengy

Looks delish! Copied your pizza recipe, looking forward to your reviews on your new recipes!

Natalie

Kristine- you NEED avocado on your bbq chicken salad. its THE best. and i know how you feel about avocado.