Monday, May 28, 2012

Lemon Cookies

I first had these cookies at the sand dunes and haven't forgotten them since. They are so delicious! And seriously the easiest thing ever, which is good because I can cook...but I can't bake! So thank you to my sister in law, Brandi, for this fabulous and simple recipe.


Lemon Cookies

1 lemon cake mix*
2 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1 container of lemon frosting

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine lemon cake mix, eggs and oil in a bowl.
Roll out parchment paper on a cookie sheet, trust me you'll want to use this.
Roll dough into small balls about 1 inch. 


Back for 8-9 minutes and remove from oven. 


Allow them to cool a bit then frost one cookie and sandwich another one on top.



EASY, right? SO easy!


*I used Betty Crocker, my sister in law used Duncan Hines, we preferred my sister in laws a little more so I'd recommend Duncan Hines. But we are at a much high elevation so who knows if that was the difference, or if I really just can't bake! None the less, they are delicious!

1 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD

These look reeeeaally good. Im making them.