Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shrimp Scampi Verde

The won tons turned out great- so good, in fact, that there were none left over for me to photograph. I think we will have them again this weekend and I'll shoot 'em then. Tonight I'm making one of our all time favorite pasta dishes:

Spicy Shrimp Scampi Verde


It's a Rachael Ray recipe and it is so easy and delicious. I love the combination of the basil and lemon, and shrimp in anything is really a good thing, to me :) If I can't find arugula for the recipe, I'll just use spinach. I also don't have any chives so I'm going to use leftover scallions that I already have in the fridge. YUM

3 comments:

Cori Shaw, MS, RD

natalie, this is so cool that you're doing this blog. i'll never have to think too hard about what to make for dinners-yay!

i am making those caprese burgers tonight!!

Carlie:

Hey - where and how do you buy your shrimp? Fresh? Frozen? At the counter?

Natalie

i usually buy it frozen, uncooked and deveined and either peeled or e-z peel. i think that costco has the best deal for the shrimp. a pack usually lasts for a few months for me.