Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lamb-Burgers

I found a great sounding recipe for a Caprese Burger from a commenter on a blog i frequently read, This Week for Dinner.
A caprese salad is usually made with slices of fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil leaves. This hamburger has all of those ingredients and it sounded fabulous, so I bought the ingredients and they turned out awesome. We grilled ciabiata rolls with the aioli (which is just a jazzed up mayo, basically) on them. I added tomato, David didn't. It was nice to have something more than the regular ketchup and mustard.

What is your favorite hamburger?


2 comments:

Kari

my favorite is TK burger in Orange county because of the bread they use...SO good. I wish I had a grill to make these!

Hillary

Hi Natalie! I was going through the analytics on my blog and saw that you linked to my recipe. Thanks so much and I'm so glad you liked the burgers. They're my favorite! :-)