Monday, September 24, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese

I saw this recipe today on food gawker and my mouth was watering. I've been obsessed with buffalo lately, I love the flavor! These grilled cheese are super easy to make, I kinda made it up as I went along so there aren't exact measurements.



Ingredients:
2 cans of chicken (this saves a ton of time, but feel free to use shredded chicken)
buffalo wing sauce
cheese
red onion
bread
butter

Heat a flat pan on medium heat.
Meanwhile, drain chicken and combine with buffalo sauce in a bowl. I added enough buffalo sauce to make it look like tuna with mayo, make sense? Grate cheese and add it to the meat & sauce mixture, you want a good amount since this is a grilled cheese after-all. Chop up a little red onion and mix it in too.
Take two pieces of bread and butter one side of one slice. Put a good amount of the meat mixture on the bread (with butter on the outside). Take your other piece of bread and butter one side then place it on top of the sandwich.
Grill on flat pan til both sides are golden brown. Cut in half and enjoy!

0 comments: