skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Breakfast, Lunch + Dinner
Our favorite recipes.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Menu
Tuesday: Fajitas (didn't get to this last week)
Wednesday: Pizza with raw veggies
Thursday:
Hot n Cheesy Casserole
(pictured on the left)
Friday:
Taco Cornbread Casserole
with peaches
Saturday: Chicken Stir Fry
I also plan on making this
pumpkin bread
with spice glaze.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
Dresden
Kari
Kristine L.
Natalie
Blog Archive
►
2014
(
2
)
►
July
(
2
)
►
2013
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
▼
2012
(
24
)
►
September
(
2
)
►
August
(
4
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
May
(
4
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
February
(
4
)
▼
January
(
4
)
Menu
menu
Rice Pudding
Natalie's Menu
►
2011
(
48
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
10
)
►
September
(
6
)
►
August
(
13
)
►
July
(
10
)
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
3
)
►
2010
(
21
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
June
(
2
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
2009
(
23
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
6
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
1
)
Followers
About Us
3 ladies who love to feed their husbands!
Popular Posts
Broccoli Pasta Salad
Hey everyone, it's Kari ! I've posted on this blog before but that was pre-baby and now that I'm just barely getting back ...
Stuff that looks good
These two little goodies have been waiting for me to make them for a while. Danish croissants . With orange marmalade or jam inside?? YUM Pu...
Hawaiian Baked Ham & Swiss
I tried a new recipe tonight and we quite enjoyed it. I found it on Pinterest and of course you never know how recipes from Pinterest will ...
Dresden's menu 8-27
We are headed to Wyoming this weekend to visit my aunt & uncle on their mission. We are very excited to learn more about the Pioneers a...
Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
I saw this recipe today on food gawker and my mouth was watering. I've been obsessed with buffalo lately, I love the flavor! These gril...
Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
I've been trying to include more healthy foods in my diet, especially since our son started eating all of the same foods as us. Chia ...
Frankies Spuntino Spaghetti and Meatballs
Spaghetti and meatballs is a staple in our home. It's one of our favorites and a true comfort food for us. This recipe is from the Fr...
Pasta Fagioli
It's about time for another post! I feel like we've been eating the same things for the past few weeks, but I realized last night th...
BBQ Onion Rings
I've never made onion rings before but I've always liked them. I never order them but I'd eat them if someone made them for me.....
Stuff that looks good!
We've decided Wednesday will be our weekly post dedicated to recipes we've been saving forever that we need to finally make~ and hop...
Labels
appliances
(1)
asian
(3)
baking
(7)
bbq
(1)
beans
(2)
beef
(5)
breakfast
(7)
cake
(2)
chicken
(24)
chili
(2)
cookies
(6)
cooking utensils
(1)
crock pot
(6)
cucumber
(1)
dessert
(16)
dinner
(32)
drinks
(2)
easy
(19)
few ingredients
(2)
fruit
(3)
grilling
(3)
hamburgers
(2)
healthy
(5)
in the kitchen
(1)
italian
(4)
kristine
(12)
lemon
(1)
lunch
(6)
menu
(30)
mexican
(8)
mint
(1)
pasta
(11)
pastry
(2)
pizza
(7)
pork
(1)
potatoes
(1)
review
(1)
salad
(5)
salsa
(1)
sandwiches
(6)
sauce
(2)
sides
(7)
smoothie
(1)
snack
(3)
soup
(4)
stuff that looks good
(4)
tips
(2)
using up leftovers
(2)
vegetables
(2)
waffles
(1)
what i recommend
(5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment